X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for answers

Hi my name is Stephanie I live in Missouri and I work for the Veterans Home in my local area. I am a CNA wanting to advance in the healthcare field. I have been speaking with a co worker that has joined and leaves in March/April for Basic training, . She has answered alot of my questions but there are a few she could not answer so I am hoping to find the answers here

Basically I have 2 obstacles
    [U][B][I]No HS Diploma. [/I][/B][/U]
    [U][B]My Family[/B][/U]

I read the page about the GED plus program but the issue I have is that as a child my parents moved all over the place so I was never in a school for a long period of time. At 15 I came to missouri to live with my sister and enrolled into the local HS but I only attended for a few shrot weeks, then I dropped out. I contacted the HS in that town and they told me since I was not there for very long they wouldnt have record of my attending the school. Are there other steps that can be followed? How would that work?
    Im under the impression that in order to advance in ranking in the military It would be best to have a [U]HS diploma[/U] rather than a [U]GED[/U]. Is there any truth to this?
    Thank you for your input
    Have a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Stephanie

that is not true. A GED is just as good as a High School Diploma when it comes to military service.

Comment

Working...
    X