Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can i bring with me to basic tranning?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i bring with me to basic tranning?

I know i'm not allowed to bring alot of things with me to basic tranning but i was wondering if i can bring stuff like deodorant, lotion, and things like that. And how big of a bottle can it be? i don't want to have to buy anything if i can just bring a big enough supply with me?

I know this is a stupid question!
    Last edited by Skywalker; July 24th, 2006, 12:48 PM.

There's not really a limit to how much you can bring, but remember that you will have to carry that stuff around at the begining of basic training. The more stuff you have, the more weight you'll have to carry.

Comment

You can bring the personal hygiene things that you might need just don't get carried away with the amount of things you need and the size of them. Try to keep it to a minimum. You will most likely not have anytime to do anything else except the bare minimum. A lot of things have changed with what you can and can not take to BCT. So I would suggest asking your recruiter about some of the new changes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Skywalker]I know i'm not allowed to bring alot of things with me to basic tranning but i was wondering if i can bring stuff like deodorant, lotion, and things like that. And how big of a bottle can it be? i don't want to have to buy anything if i can just bring a big enough supply with me?

I know this is a stupid question![/QUOTE]

the first 3 to 7 day is all you need to worry about. thats called inprosessing..I.E...paper work and shots.

basic training = all your civillian stuff will be taken and locked in a room until you graduate..so you can bring a stereo with you if you want, thare just going to take it, and it may or may not get distroyed in the room, thay don't care!

However, if your stereo does get distroyed and you have enough guts to demained it's replacement you can fill out DD form blah,blah,blah- blah blah, in triplicate and send it up the chain of command, and Im sure the money will be appropreiated within the next fiscal years. During witch time big Army will lone you a stereo that looks alot cheaper than yours but cost 9 times as much, and if you even put a scatch on it you will have to fill out 9000 form and pay Big Army back.

My point is this, Dont bring alot!!! it's easier
        Last edited by zhukov; November 28th, 2006, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X