X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Range?

I know this is a dumb question, but do the pay by rank amounts listed on this site represent monthly or yearly salary? Monthly, I'm sure...

It's monthly when you go to basic and AIT for full time training and about two weeks after when you do your weekend drills (this depends on the workload of your state's finance office).

Comment

But I'll only get paid, like, $160 for drill, right? The pay range table must represent active duty pay.

Comment

while you gone for basic and ait you will recieve active duty pay for the time you are there for training, thats full time pay for the number of months that you train. after that you will drill one weekend a month and get paid for that weekend only. the pay is based on what rank you are, so the pay will increase as you get promoted.

Comment

How do they go about paying recruits while they're in training?

Comment

when you enlist you will be required to submit a direct deposit form from your bank. then each payday you check will automatically be deposited into your bank account. and you will be able to access your account to get spending money while your at training also

Comment

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info!

Comment

What if you don't have a bank account?

Comment

you will be required to set one up.

Comment

[QUOTE=New_Here]What if you don't have a bank account?[/QUOTE]
                    If there is a gap from when you join and ship then open a USAA account, they offer great accounts for military personel.

Comment

Working...
                    X