X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do We Get Paid 4 Rsp

[COLOR="Blue"]I am sure someone can help me with this. Will I get paid for (RSP) recruit holding company training. I trained on july 25 th and 26th and will be doing so again this weekend 26th and 27th. I have two more weekends in sept and oct to do before I ship. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. [/COLOR]

You will get paid

Comment

If you have not already been paid, check with your RSP coordinator to make sure all of the paperwork has been submitted for Direct Deposit. It should only take a couple of weeks to get paid.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Thank you ..ground up and VTguard. I have two more questions if that's ok. Is the $85.00 deduction for (sgli..servicemen group lifeinsurence) does that seem high to you? Will that deduction be for the month or week? anyways will that deduction go up since my promotion to e-4? thanks...this is all new to me and just trying to understand all of this. Lol :D [/COLOR]

Comment

SGLI deductions occur once a month. Even if you opt for the highest coverage ($400,000), it should only be $27.00 per month. If they didn't take any SGLI premiums out of your pay for a few months, it may have been done all at once. I would certainly check on the status of that if I were you. That number seems very high to me.

Comment

Do We Get Paid 4 Rsp

My 1st Rsp Is This Weekend N I Kno We Get Paid Every 15th But Im Starting Out As An E-1....so Does Any1 Kno How Much I Would Get, If I Do....

Comment

hey Ang-chick23 look at this thread.[url]http://www.military.com/benefits/military-pay/reserve-and-guard-pay/national-guard-drill-pay-calculator[/url]

Comment

good site Rhino. Chick23 dont worry too much about the pay but keep in mind how much fun you will have. Remember referring people will get you promoted.

Comment

Ok Cool!!!
                  Well Thanks

Comment

Its just beer money. :rolleyes:

Comment

How Much Do U Get Paid In Bct..

Comment

E1 its something like $1350 per month. If your married then there is BAH and BAS pay also. Those are seperation pay and housing pay. Something like that. I think the next forum topic up abot FAQ-Answered has the pay chart sticked.

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveLord]Its just beer money. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh thats too funny and hits too close to home this morning. Dang Wednesday night horseshoe league!
                          Last edited by WIBecky74; July 17th, 2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

[quote=rhino323]hey Ang-chick23 look at this thread.[URL="http://www.military.com/benefits/military-pay/reserve-and-guard-pay/national-guard-drill-pay-calculator"]http://www.military.com/benefits/military-pay/reserve-and-guard-pay/national-guard-drill-pay-calculator[/URL][/quote]

WO1 with 18 years of service

[IMG]http://www.military.com/Resources/pics/logo_top.gif[/IMG]
                            [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1][B][COLOR=#ffffff]Reserve Drill Payment[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
                            [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Your Reserve drill payment is [B]$555.40[/B].[/SIZE][/FONT]

Man this is it for a warrant?

Comment

Working...
                            X