Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting read to ship. Basic training is no moutain for a hillclimber! You'll do fine. I'm sure you know your "basic knowledge" ie general orders, Army values, and warrior ethos. You will be traumatized in the begining. It is no sweat. They will break you down and slowly build you back up. Take nothing personal. Stay away from **** birds. Two types of recruits Bosses and Workers. Find a happy medium. Mouth shut and ears open you'll do fine. You are joining the Army they are teaching you BASIC COMBAT TRAINING. You may someday get the call. I'm an so proud of you and your kind! It takes a special person to accept the call to support and defend our state and nation. Good luck Soldier and welcome to the Army! Hooah!

Comment

hooah nikki i ship out in 28 days. with the combination of RSP and ROTC i think i'm prepared to go in to basic and kick ass.

Comment

" Stay away from **** birds. "

LMFAO, Ty both, much appreciated. Yes, 9 day count down and i'm still smoking my marlboro's man, giving them up after my going away party, next sunday, lmao.
        Yeah, my family gives me a going away party, gaurendamntee I wont get a coming home one, haha we'll see. I'll do my best. Good luck to you also bro.:)

Comment

Re: I'm in RSP here I come.

How can i sign up for Rsp?

Comment

you go to RSP during the period after you enlist in the army national guard, but before you go to basic combat training. you can also attend one prior to enlisting if you have a buddy who is going, or if you talk to a recruiter.

Comment

Wow major dif in the RSP programs, Mine was decent, integrity checks, land navigation( really fun stuff acutally espec if your an 11b or anything with a b at the end). We practiced marching and physcial conditioning for the devils brigade next month.

For all new people, Learn your soldiers creed, general orders and army values, ranks and anything in your battle book, if you have one, you should, well, anyways, that will really make you show out of the people who dont want to be there and the people who do. Stay in daily shape to, stay hydrated if you want to do well on your pt also.

Comment

Working...
              X