X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy eye

I have a eye that drifts(lazy eye) and was wondering if this will exclude me from joining the guards?:confused:

Im only a PFC, but...If you have no problem with vision tests i dont see why it would even be a concern. I would say go see a recruiter in person and he can probably tell you if it is a problem or not. Worst case scenerio, you could always try for a waiver. The recruiter may send you to MEPS and see what they say. I personally had to wait 3 weeks for a waiver to come through because I had LASIK vision correction, (i got turned away by MEPS prior to the correction because my vision was sooo bad, so I got it fixed to join-- then they turned me away a second time because of the surgury...finally i got in after the waiver was approved!) but it was worth it. Anyways....I digress. Go see that recruiter and... GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Does anyone know the answer? I just dont want to waste anyones time if my eye makes unable to join. So, please can someone give me an answer!:confused:

Comment

JD

The idividual did give you the best advice of all. Go see a recruiter, trust me you won't be wasting his/her time to ask a simple question.

Comment

Working...
        X