X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optometry School

Yeah I was wondering if maybe the guard would pay my way for me to get to Optometry school. That is something that really intersets me and I want it to happen because I want to become a eye doctor!! Thanks for the new look at this site and keep up the good work!!

NathanR

From [url]www.1800goguard.com:[/url]

[QUOTE]The Army National Guard funds up to 100% of tuition costs and fees, not to exceed $250 per semester hour and will be limited to $4500 per person per fiscal year.[/QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=NathanR]Yeah I was wondering if maybe the guard would pay my way for me to get to Optometry school. That is something that really intersets me and I want it to happen because I want to become a eye doctor!! Thanks for the new look at this site and keep up the good work!!

NathanR[/QUOTE]Talk to your local recruiter about what tuition benefits your state has. You can definitely use your Montgomery GI Bill money to pay for that.

Comment

[QUOTE=NathanR]Yeah I was wondering if maybe the guard would pay my way for me to get to Optometry school. That is something that really intersets me and I want it to happen because I want to become a eye doctor!! Thanks for the new look at this site and keep up the good work!!

NathanR[/QUOTE]

Well. They do have money to help with that.

The Active Army also has a program that they'll pay for you to go to Optometry school, as long as you go active duty for 6 or 8 years afterwords. But, you either have to be accepted into optometry school, or going to one to get it.

Comment

Working...
        X