Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RE4 waivers

Originally posted by SuperSniper View Post
    insanely long story short, I was homesick and went to mental help just to vent and get tips on dealing with homesickness, and they took it all the wrong way and discharged me
    The people on this board (for the most part) are here to help you. We are not the actualy recruiters nor do we know who you really are. Holding back key details does not help in us determining where you should start. Re-4 or not, there is no way in hel1 this is even close to the accurate version of what happened. I was not there, I don't know what really happened, I wasn't there; but I do know 99% of all recruits get homesickness, barely any go to mental health, and no one gets discharged for it.

Just like you being an LE, we have been around the block. We can smell BS when we....well, smell it.

Comment

Another option is serving in your local state militia. They probably make you an LT.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinion sir but like I said, I made the story short, I went to mental health on my terms and my chief was aware because she signed my base pass. At the time I was in rate school (mos/ait) and I was depressed, crying, and angry. The Dr. that interviewed me was documenting everything we discussed, I assumed it was for my personal file with him, not compiling a packet for my admin sep... He basically diagnosed me with a personality disorder with borderline narcassistic behavior. It went up the chain, and the captain signed off for me to be discharged... i dont see how and why that would sound like BS?

Comment

lol I have proof of my story cuz my stuff was upgraded from General to Honorable and the board lays it out plain and simple lol. Army is still working my papers so i can't update you with anything until I get something back.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSniper View Post
            i dont see how and why that would sound like BS?
            Because this :

"He basically diagnosed me with a personality disorder with borderline narcassistic behavior"

and this:

"I was homesick and went to mental help just to vent and get tips on dealing with homesickness, and they took it all the wrong way and discharged me"

couldn't possible be any more different from one another.

we cannot address this:

"IS THERE ANY, and I mean ANY STATE"

without knowing that :

"He basically diagnosed me with a personality disorder with borderline narcassistic behavior"

That is not "homesickness" even if thats what YOU call it. Holding back those facts attempt to push blame on that command, as if they did something malicious to you.

To be plain and simple, your chances of getting back in with a mental health RE-4 are almost zero.
            Last edited by ParalegalNCO1; October 22nd, 2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X