Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior service re-4

Originally posted by det130501 View Post
    I have 10 years of satisfactory service in the Corps with an RE-1. I joined the navy Reserve for a job that mirrored my civilian career. I attended one drill and did not go back. I should've known better, but we all make stupid mistakes at some point in our lives. Anyway, I was given an RE-4 for unsatisfactory participation. Is there any way to get a waiver so I can re-enlist in the Guard? I'd like to finish the other ten years of service. Please let me know. Thanks.
    In the past yes, in the future possibly, but right now the guard is way overstrengthed. RE-4 waivers are not going to be granted. There are many people with squeaky clean records that cannot get in. I would not waster much energy on trying.

Prior service re-4

I have 10 years of satisfactory service in the Corps with an RE-1. I joined the navy Reserve for a job that mirrored my civilian career. I attended one drill and did not go back. I should've known better, but we all make stupid mistakes at some point in our lives. Anyway, I was given an RE-4 for unsatisfactory participation. Is there any way to get a waiver so I can re-enlist in the Guard? I'd like to finish the other ten years of service. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X