X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I re-enlist or is it a no-go?

I ets'ed with 7 years in (got out in 08). my 214 has a re code 1 and mbk. My line scores are good enough to get most army jobs. Here's the catch 22. In 2003 I received an article 15 for testing pos. for thc. One time thing, big mistake I know. I admitted use and took the njp. After that ranked back up, two deployments and quietly left the army. Can I get back in? Thanks.

Re: Can I re-enlist or is it a no-go?

As long as your 214 says re1 mbk and you find a unit that needs your MOS you can reup. Issue for prior service being - they do not want to spend the money to reclass, particularly when there is such a vast pool of nonprior service applicants.

Comment

my fathers friend had a situation very close to yours i dont know wthe full detail but all i do know is that after ssome time in the service including some deployments she had left that latter did return i wish i knew more for you but hope that helps???

10 bucks to the person than can translate this
      Last edited by Mr_Loki; July 18th, 2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dillibob View Post
        my fathers friend had a situation very close to yours i dont know wthe full detail but all i do know is that after ssome time in the service including some deployments she had left that latter did return i wish i knew more for you but hope that helps???
        Seriously, what kind of answer is this??

Comment

I love it when "rank up" is used.

Comment

I think what dillibob is saying, is that he knew of someone who also got high and then seperated but he was eventually allowed to return to service, so it might be possible for K2big88 to get back in.

I'll take Paypal.
            Last edited by Rokovak; July 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM. Reason: My typing blows

Comment

If I need some comedy or a smile; I know I can logon to this forum.

Sounds like a stuttering typer to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dillibob View Post

10 bucks to the person than can translate this
                I got ******* lost right about there.

Comment

Hahaha, not the answers I was expecting. Well the reserves want me, but I'm gonna wait until after the fiscal year to get into the TNG.

Comment

You have a DD214 with RE1 MBK, you are good to go.

Comment

Say what?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X