Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to rejoin the Calif Army National Guard! Recruiter help please !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to rejoin the Calif Army National Guard! Recruiter help please !

I was discharged in 2007 for 600-200 drug test. I have a Re-code of 3. I compleated the necessary drug class, with certificate. I'm 50yrs old & I have 16yrs of total service & I want to compleate 30yrs of service. This was my only screw-up (a major 1 at that) & I would like a chance to prove to the Army, & myself, that i'm worthy to wear the uniform again with pride, dignity & respect! Thank You.

Re: I want to rejoin the Calif Army National Guard! Recruiter help please !

The National Guard is currently not submitting/accepting waivers for any service related drug positive events/tests.

Comment

SF Hunter, does the same hold true for active duty &/or am I to old for active duty?

Comment

There is no way you are getting back into any component. People with spot free records cannot even get in right now do to over strength. And personally, even if waivers are being accepted, I cannot see them approving one for someone who tested hot at 16 years of service.

Comment

Furthermore, I would like to point out that your screename of choice brings disrespect to what we do. You are no longer a "southern california soldier". You are an ex solider, who got kicked out.

Comment

I think he realizes that a NG retirement is something that he is very valuable and came five years short of it due to drugs. Based how strict the drug policy is; I will not let this soldier back in. Perhaps if it was an inappropriate tweet issue; but that is another thing.

Comment

First of all, I didn't get "kicked out". After my positive test, my battalion commander, gave me a 1yr enlistment to complete a drug class. I completed the course with a certificate. Well, the course went pass the 1yr enlistment, & therefore was told to wait 6-12 months to try for re-enlistment. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
              X