X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperated but don't know what the code means

Ok so I have my ngb22 in front of me and don't know what the seperation is. In box 23 it reads NGR 600-200, 6-35i(1) acts or patterns of misconduct under the ucmj. And Re-3. What does all these mean exactly? Any help would be helpful please

Re: Seperated but don't know what the code means

2 minutes on Google:

(1) Acts or patterns of misconduct under the UCMJ, State Military Code or similar laws. Administrative
    separation board procedures per paragraph 6-32 are required. This includes abuse of illegal drugs. All Soldiers
    identified as abusers of illegal drugs will be referred for treatment as appropriate regardless of the commander's
    intent to take administrative, nonjudicial or judicial actions. Commanders must initiate separation action within 45
    days of the act or referral, regardless of the commander’s recommendation. Forward recommendations for retention
    or separation through command channels to the separation authority. See AR 135-178, chapter 11 when the
    discharge authority decides to retain and as a condition of retention, enroll in a rehabilitation program as soon as
    possible, but within 90 days of notification. Enrollment and participation will be at no expense to the government.
    Commanders will immediately begin discharge actions for Soldiers who refuse or fail to enroll in a rehabilitation
    program as a result of committing a drug offense. RE 3 or RE 4.

Comment

Working...
    X