X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver approved and im back in

I'll be going up to meps next week to get everything squared away and to enlist so thanks for all the support and help and advice that i have received since i have joined this forum and to those of you out there that are waiting and wanting to get in you should just wait, find a recruiter that is willing to go the extra mile and dont bother him because he is busy himself, stay straight and fly right and if you do get the extra chance dont mess it up because i consider myself a cinderella man and im going to make the most of this so to those of you on the trail stay true and diligent.

Thanks,
    Geoff. Stillwell
    USAF, RE code 2B Sep code JKN

Re: Waiver approved and im back in

just swore in and enlisted today the 2 year journey of perserverance and determination has escalated me to a point that i can't and won't ever take for granted. Without the support of friends and others that had faith and helped keep my hopes up i thank you. That is to friends here where i am located and the ones here that helped guide me and keep me rest assured. This is the time and the date that life has changed for me and I'm not going to mess this one up.

Sincerely,
    Geoff. Stillwell
    ARNG,

Comment

Congrats! From one RE-2B, JKN to another

Comment

As prior USAF will you be attending BCT again?

Comment

Congrats from an RE-3L, JGA! Enjoy the second chance, and trust me, you'll have such a great feeling when you put the uniform back on again!

Comment

To flanker yeah i will be attending basic again i have orders for 22 aug 11 to go to jackson i have to wait for my unit to send me to ait in leonardwood for 12b training and USAForver thanks im going to make the best of this i have plans for myself and this time its my show not my parents so im going to make the world my play ground within good reason.

Comment

That's great brother!!!! Welcome home.....

Comment

Thanks Chap!! I happy to finally be home i feel like the prodigal son and more humble then ever

Comment

Sillw87 - Congrats! I sent you a PM, wondering who your recruiter is, I am in Cincinnati as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X