X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior Service Just Finished Meps and now have a ship date for BCT

Well MEPS is complete and I have my ship date!!! 50lbs, 6months, and selecting an MOS is complete. I leave for Fort Jackson 20110207 for BCT. I had a larger list for MOS's then I thought I would 88M, 92F, or one for claronet player (wartime need? lol) cook and 25U and 11B (at 37 I told them don't think so). I wanted the 25U but was told I would have to wait for the security to clear first which could be months. Im not willing to wait and hope they will not close out prior service people in that time frame. So I took the 92F with the Joy of knowing I'm back in and have a job. Was pleased to find out that it's with an aviation unit and that I will get to go to H-7 training. I been told that its the best way to get this MOS. Thank you to all that helped by answering questions!

Re: Prior Service Just Finished Meps and now have a ship date for BCT

I leave on Monday also for Fort Jackson. What rank are you going in as a prior enlisted.

Comment

Re: Prior Service Just Finished Meps and now have a ship date for BCT

E2 due to changing MOS and length of seperation but Im not worry don't have to worry about time in service so should be able to get E4 in about 8 months

Comment

Working...
      X