X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help if you can

Hi my named is Joshua i am 22 years old and i would like to re join the national guard i was in active duty army but i got out. I have a chapter 11 seperation code JGA Re Codes 3 Natitive reason say Entry Level performance and conduct. I got out a a PFC. Would i have to drop in rank. I dont care much about the money i have a decent job now and i would have it when i get back. I am doing it beacuse i dont like being a quiter. I would like to know what they waiver is for Indiana and what i should be doing while i wait. I have talk to a recuiter and he said i have to apply for a wavier. I have 23 more days before i can even start the process to rejoin. I am wounder if someone else had the same thing as i am. I would do about anything to rejoin and serve again with my fellow soilders. I enjoyed in when i was in. I miss it a lot and i would do it all over again beside getting out. I dont care if i must redo basic over that was a great time. So if someone would give me some insight on this i would greatly be helpful.

Thank You,
    Joshua

Re: Plz help if you can

Sounds good that the recruiter was positive with you. Wait 23 days and see what happens.

Comment

I have the same discharge down to the T. From what i have been told is this is one of the most common entry level discharges also have heard one of the easiest to get a waiver for. The best thing to do is to show a good track record sence you have been out, the only problem with that is that you have only been out like almost 6 months right?

Comment

You will have to provide your couseling statements to help explain how/why you recieved that type of discharge. All forms have to be added to your waiver request before the TAG signs it. It a person signs your waiver, it will only be after you have explained what you did, in vivid detail, to get the SPD code of JGA. I'm just saying, Get all of your records ready and dont try to hide anything.

Comment

Thank you all for the help. Yes i have been out for about 6 mouths now. I dont like being out i want to serve with my brother in arm and my country. I was wounder has anyone did they waiver yet.

Thank you
          Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by PFCJOSHUA View Post
            Thank you all for the help. Yes i have been out for about 6 mouths now. I dont like being out i want to serve with my brother in arm and my country. I was wounder has anyone did they waiver yet.
            Glad that you want to serve again and good luck to you in the process! However, just double check the spelling and sentence structure before posting... the last 9 words of your post linked together make no sense and aren't a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
              Glad that you want to serve again and good luck to you in the process! However, just double check the spelling and sentence structure before posting... the last 9 words of your post linked together make no sense and aren't a sentence
              LT, I agree with your post. I am nowhere near Shakespeare but when I see some of the writing on some of these posts; I truly wonder if they do write like that. I already had a Brit the other day criticize my speech and writing. I wonder if they see any of these American forums and think we destroyed the English language. Or is our education system going to pot?

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
                LT, I agree with your post. I am nowhere near Shakespeare but when I see some of the writing on some of these posts; I truly wonder if they do write like that. I already had a Brit the other day criticize my speech and writing. I wonder if they see any of these American forums and think we destroyed the English language. Or is our education system going to pot?
                Even I am a culprit sometimes... but the excessive use of these "SMH" and "ROLMFAO"... who the **** made these up?!?! "LOL"!

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
                  Even I am a culprit sometimes... but the excessive use of these "SMH" and "ROLMFAO"... who the **** made these up?!?! "LOL"!
                  What the frak!!?? lol I love battlestar galatica.

Comment

I would agree with the latter (re: the education system not being what it once was and kids are no longer encouraged to use proper vocabulary, sentence structure and syntax, etc...) but don't pay any attention to the 'the Brit'.

I lived in the U.K. for 2 years and although the accent makes them appear more articulate, it really depends on the individual, just like here. Besides, they use vocabulary derived from an Oxford dictionary with has completely different pronunciation and spellings (i.e. whilst vs. while - SHedule (to pronounce schedule). Most of the English (Brits) I encountered felt they had the market cornered on 'the English language' when they used just as much slang (although different) than we do.

I do agree though that the grammar, spelling and penmanship of much of today's youth has definately gone by the wayside (alot of due to the current education system), not to date myself....so I'll get off my soapbox now. But I must say, if a person has a computer, one would think they have either Microsoft Works or Word, so alot of sloppy writing could be easily corrected.

Comment

Excellent response. I will be in London in a few weeks so I will be on my guard.

Comment

Excellent response. I will be in London in a few weeks so I will be on my guard.
                        Some will be enamored because of your 'American accent', assuming that you personally know celebrities (like they all 'know' the Queen) and others will act like snobs straight away because they assume YOU THINK you are 'all that' just because you are American....

People think England is about 'as close to the U.S. as you can get'....uh, NO...LOL It's a good time though, beautiful country; have fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X