X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• states taking waivers

just wondering if any recruiters could chime in and give some information to us out here on the ropes lol. My recruiter told me that i couldn't get my admin waiver processed without passing the initial physical and i did that on last Thursday. Other portions were already done such as needing a commander to sign off on me and continue to process. Well now I've just heard that Ohio isn't doing any kind of waivers at this time so im just wondering if whats next because my recruiter said to me that once the waiver is approved im off to basic again and this was recently. He would of let me know that it would be pointless to do all this work if the state wasn't doing waivers because it would be a waste of his time. So im just wondering if anyone has any input?(preferably)knowledgeable people.

Re: states taking waivers

You don't want a response from me?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
      You don't want a response from me?
      NO, (preferably) knowledgeable people. haha

Comment

hahaha you guys crack me up im surprised there hasnt been a wise crack yet i feel unworthy of them now lmao

Comment

Lol, If your recruiter is working on your waiver than im sure your state is taking the waiver you need. You can always ask the "hero on call" people and they will look it up, or just ask your recruiter. What kind of admin waiver do you need?

Comment

i asked the hero on call thats where i got the info of that my state wasnt taking waivers. the waiver is for re code sep code im hoping that the hero on call was misinformed.

Comment

yeah i just asked another one in the chat and he also said no my state isnt accepting waivers. That just means that i have to stay motivated and continue to wait till they say yes we are accepting waivers.

Comment

have you tried the army reserve?

Comment

they told me that the 2b re code is as bad as a 4 series code kind of odd to me but hey im not in charge. all i can do is hope and pray

Comment

Originally posted by jrsdaddy View Post
                    Lol, If your recruiter is working on your waiver than im sure your state is taking the waiver you need. You can always ask the "hero on call" people and they will look it up, or just ask your recruiter. What kind of admin waiver do you need?
                    Thanks for that after rereading what you wrote i got a major boost of confidence that it would workout in my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by stillw87 View Post
                      Thanks for that after rereading what you wrote i got a major boost of confidence that it would workout in my favor.
                      No problem buddy, What was the 2b for?

Comment

Originally posted by jrsdaddy View Post
                        No problem buddy, What was the 2b for?
                        Its for the most part when me asking to get out the air force early and allowing them to get me out essentially. If hind sight was 20/20 i would of went army first trip.

Comment

Originally posted by stillw87 View Post
                          . If hind sight was 20/20 i would of went army first trip.
                          Thats funny, thats what many people in the army say about the airforce

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
                            Thats funny, thats what many people in the army say about the airforce
                            QFT!!! One of their many mottos over the years "A great way of life"....Quality of life is very important to morale of the troops and families.

Comment

Do you have to be a resident of the state in order to join that state national guard?? Is there any RE4 waivers anywhere you know?

Comment

Working...
                              X