Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aviation Routes: OCS vs. WOCS

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
    LOL, that was a CPT's slot before (I knew one of the previous commanders).

I too would have to question a COL going to CW5 slot. Mainly becuase there are so few CW5 slots and I doubt the mafia would allow one of those slots to remain open.

Back to OP's question, you're going to have to join the unit. Be a hard worker, keep up on your APFT ect. Then ask about OCS/WOCS. Keep in mind AV isn't one weekend a month/two weeks a year. It's more of a part time job that can consume quite a bit of time.
    I received an email from my former G1 LTC and a CW4 aviator that knew my buddy. They both said it was possible but did not say that he can revert to CW5. I am still trying to locate the original individual that knew that CW5. Possibly, the CW5 was a former Warrant.

Anyway, I am not going to push the issue. If I was wrong with what I heard; then I will admit that. I truly doubt that scenario will ever come into question on this forum. Again, those voluntary reductions are unique. I choose a voluntary reduction when I crossed from NG to AD but that was nowhere near the rank that I was referring to.

Anyway, time to enjoy some gambling time in Vegas. Everyone have a good week.

Comment

Working...
    X