Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enrolling into 09S After Basic/AIT

Hello,

I am currently a PFC finishing AIT for 88M, Upon my completion and return to my state, which is New York. I wish to Enroll into Standard -- 18 Month O9S. Seeing, as I enlisted first and just finishing training. How would, I go about doing this? If, anyone can direct me into the proper direction with some information, who to talk to, what the process entails? I would appreciate that.

Thank you.

Re: Enrolling into 09S After Basic/AIT

Inform your squad leader, and then ask for an appointment with your commander. You need your commander's approval to enroll in OCS.

Comment

Thank you, Sir. I am a little worried, that I am just joining my unit. Already looking into going to OCS.

Comment

I first drilled with my unit in June, after getting back from ait in april

When I discussed OCS with them, since our AT was just a few weeks away, my Commander asked my Squad leaders to assess me during that time. Shortly after that, I met with him and in August both he and my 1stSgt gave me written recommendations for OCS.

I've since had to do an IST due to a new civilian job, but the recommendations will no doubt help at my new unit.

Comment

Working...
        X