Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Positions Available?

Good afternoon,

My name is Taylor Schlank. I'm 23 and I am a prior ROTC commissioned officer with the Air Force. I was RIFed and separated 18 June 2011 so recently out (Honorable Discharge). I'm hunting for an aviation position with any Guard unit in any state (rotor or fixed) and I'm happy being either a warrant officer or commissioned officer. I scored a 131 on my AFAST and also have copies of my AFOQT. I have copies of all my medical and dental records, ASBC training report, letters of recommendation, federal resume and hopefully all the information a recruiting officer could ever want. I already have a Top Secret clearance and my last Air Force flight physical was September 2010. I also have 91 hours fixed wing time and a ppl.

In short: looking for a flying position, commissioned or warrant, location doesn't matter much.

Re: Aviation Positions Available?

I just turned down a chance to apply for a UH-60 spot here in the Washington State National Guard. There might be a couple of spots left so call CPT King at 253-912-3163
    253-377-2295 BB. He should be able to help you. Good Luck.

Comment

Re: Aviation Positions Available?

I appreciate it Lt Blanding.

Comment

Working...
      X