Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERS after commissioning?

Hello!

I graduated OCS and commissioned yesterday, 07 August, as a 2LT. Does anyone have any experience on how long it normally takes to get DEERS to be updated so I can get my ID Card updated?

Also, I cant seem to find where to change my avatar. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can throw a 2LT bar up?

Thanks

Re: DEERS after commissioning?

Power already going to your head eh??? LOL jk....Congrats! don't forget your roots AIRPOWER!

Comment

Definetly not forgetting my roots. I hope to use them to my advantage and oddly enough, use them to keep me grounded haha. I did however get some remarks about being prior USAF and going Infantry.

Comment

You ever find out how long it takes DEERS to update? Also, if you haven't already done it, I was able to get a new ID card with my updated rank by going by the local ID card office with my old ID and a copy of my signed Oath of Office.

Comment

got my ID card today, it was already updated in DEERS. Nothing in iperms, nothing on AKO. The security clearance system shows it and when I get emails TO my AKO they come in as 2LT, sending out still show SSG. The army federal tuition assistance site (goarmyed) shows me as 2LT too, so its making its way through the system.

Comment

Working...
          X