X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State OCS (Traditional) start date???

I am trying to find out when does State OCS (Traditional) start in GA I am switching from aocs to traditional because of my career.

Re: State OCS (Traditional) start date???

Is there anyone out there that know the dates? Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Check out the GAARNG website, the Texas website has a calendar of OCS dates.

Comment

In Texas, Phase I was in June, and Phase II drills started in July. Not sure about GA, but I imagine all the states are pretty similar, since they share Phase I and Phase III sites among multiple states.

Comment

OC Nelson is correct. Typically the start date for traditional OCS is the second week of June. GA usually will send there OC's to FT McCullen AL. The RTI at McCullen is the SME for OCS.

Comment

OCS starting will depend on the state but it will usually start around March with Phase I being in June. You can start Phase I without doing the previous drills but the previous drills do help in making you sucessful in getting through Phase I.

Comment

Here is your general guide:
              http://alguard.state.al.us/Careers/O...y/default.aspx

FWIW we had a guy who lives in the Atlanta area with us the whole way through (Phase 2 is usually in your
              home state). In phase 1 and 3 we had a bunch of Georgia guys, they did phase 2 in Georgia.

Comment

Working...
              X