X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to AOCS in Jan need help

I am prior service USMC and I'm a 09S headed out in Jan. What are some of the things I should work on the most before I leave. I got out of the Corps in 2009 and Joined the Guard in GA 2011/05/30. Just looking for pointers. Thanks

Re: Going to AOCS in Jan need help

Get in shape and memorize the OC guide, AOCS is comparable to drinking from a fire hose.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
      Get in shape and memorize the OC guide, AOCS is comparable to drinking from a fire hose.
      Thanks for the advice I'm running 2miles a day and muay tai and BBJ

Comment

To add, brush up on your land nav, you get two chances to pass on one of the hardest courses I have ever attempted. We sent home over 20 failures this last summer course.

Comment

Wow, I might have a land Nav mci I can look over I'm getting transferred out of RSP into the OCS class and we are supposed to go over land Nav. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
            To add, brush up on your land nav, you get two chances to pass on one of the hardest courses I have ever attempted. We sent home over 20 failures this last summer course.
            I hope I still have my Land nav MCI, I'm getting moved out of the RSP into the ocs RSP unit soon and we are supposed to cover land nav in great detail from what I was told.

Comment

Three things: run run run

Comment

Thanks for the advise

Comment

Working...
                X