X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Duty Officertransfer to NG prior to completing ADSO

I am currently on Active duty and will like to transfer to the NG. I know there is the ANGRCRI program that is available but no Milper message has been publish. My question is to the forum, can I submit paperwork to HRC and allowing me to guard now or do I have to wait until a MILPER MESSAGE has been published? I have all paperwork that is necessary to complete the process but hesitated.

Re: Active Duty Officertransfer to NG prior to completing ADSO

Talk to your S1 and/or your ACAP counselor. You should get all this information for your transition.

Comment

You are welcome to apply, although without the ARNGCRI published, you may not get a favorable reply. For best results, contact the OSM from your future State of residence, and obtain a paragraph and line number for a new unit.

Comment

Sir, I have LOA they are willing to except me but i am caution due to the ARNGCRI not being published.I would like to know should i go forward with the LOA or should i wait until a ARNGCRI is published?

Comment

You should submit. Sometimes a MILPER message is required to facilitate a complete the record OER. But in issues like TWI (training with industry) that does not come with a MILPER message or formal board, you can submit your application to your branch or proponent manager for request.

I have done something similar to this without a MILPER message but that is why I suggested that you ask the S-1 OIC/NCOIC because they should be familiar with your issue.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that active soldiers apply for AGR on the HRC website. Is there a MILPER message for that? But for the CRI, should the FY10 message suffice?
          Last edited by Chief Kemosabe; March 8th, 2011, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X