Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlistment ?

Hey all

Have a Enlistment ? slash insight ? I am currently in school trying to knock out my credits as fast as i can, but I am wondering as an enlistment route, ihave the oppprtunity to enlist as 35M which is what i want, as prep to be an Intell Off in future I know there is no guarntees as to be an MI O , but it is what i would pick #1 and then apply for OCS , or do I wait in my current unit till I have my 60/90 credits and then txfr and enlist as 09S.. I am a 15yr vet with 12yrs Infantry background last 3 in aviation. I am just stuck on which way to go. any insight from some of you would be great.

Re: Enlistment ?

Did I ask my Question wrong??

Comment

Have you checked into the 09W enlistment option? I am not sure if it is available in every state but it is similar to the 09S except it is for Warrant Officers.

Comment

Honestly it sounds to me like you are the only one who could answer your question. But mu opionion is to focus strictly on your education and then apply for OCS. You already have a ton of enlisted experience so why enlist into a MOS that you probably won't get a lot of experience in?

Comment

Working...
        X