Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Does Fed Rec Process Take So Long?

Originally posted by show_stopper999 View Post
    You can check your FEDREC status here:

https://apps2.ngb.army.mil/FedRecPac...psNetHome.aspx
    Not to bring up a dead thread, but is there a URL to view all promotion lists?

EDIT*

https://www.hrc.army.mil/TAGD/Office...d%20Promotions

I believe this is a link that will contain promotion lists. You will need CAC access.
    Last edited by Polo08816; March 19th, 2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

You guys are getting hosed. I hit TIG in May 2010, State Rec in June or July, and Fedrec in October 2010. That seemed like a long time, but now I don't feel so bad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by collk22 View Post
        You guys are getting hosed. I hit TIG in May 2010, State Rec in June or July, and Fedrec in October 2010. That seemed like a long time, but now I don't feel so bad about it.
        That Fed Rec Packet status link should really be a sticky!

Comment

So there's 2LT's going to 1LT's on the FEDREC for 145+ days and my packet going from 1LT to CPT was already mislabled and put in the LT promo packet, then by the time they figured it out, i'm now two packet groups behind my peers that went up with mine...this is about the worst process in the world...and going to CPT, we don't get backpay...why is this so terribly longer than it has been in the past? It's an IG complaint waiting to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by OCSAMAGrad View Post
            So there's 2LT's going to 1LT's on the FEDREC for 145+ days and my packet going from 1LT to CPT was already mislabled and put in the LT promo packet, then by the time they figured it out, i'm now two packet groups behind my peers that went up with mine...this is about the worst process in the world...and going to CPT, we don't get backpay...why is this so terribly longer than it has been in the past? It's an IG complaint waiting to happen...
            You've been in longer than I have and you haven't realized the root of most problems? It's that grossly incompetent people are almost never fired (permanently).

Look at the ASVAB requirements when services start getting desperate. They were taking in people that basically only had brainstem function. The consequences of decisions O-7s and highers made years ago are being seen today. Of course, they don't care because by the time we see the full effects they have long retired.
            Last edited by Polo08816; May 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X