X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on BNCOC for 68W

Does anyone have any advice for Phase I? I just got my confirmation for the DL portion today. I was put in do to someone else cancelling. I only have until 07JAN2012 to accomplish the tasks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Advice on BNCOC for 68W

Originally posted by Hunter04 View Post
    Does anyone have any advice for Phase I? I just got my confirmation for the DL portion today. I was put in do to someone else cancelling. I only have until 07JAN2012 to accomplish the tasks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    DL is formerly common core. You should have classmates in the blackboard system. Did you see the class list?

Comment

Re: Advice on BNCOC for 68W

No, I haven't even went online and looked at it yet. I only received the confirmation to my AKO this afternoon. I got home a little late from work today and have only accomplished dinner and getting my uniform ready for work tomorrow. I am working on making an area comfortable for studying as well tonight. I figured I would actually go online tomorrow and look over everything after work since I get home a little earlier tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X