X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF86 and BCT Article 15s

Hey all, reMOSd after I got back from BCT, and I need to fill out an sf86. One interesting question asks about any shenanigans regarding UCMJ, well I long story short, I went to sleep during fireguard and blue falcon'd my bay and got an Article 15 sent to Brigade legal, anyways I graduated and flew home before it was read. So, do I need to disclose this? Also, I got 3 counseling statements for random acts of stupidity do I need to disclose those as well?

Re: SF86 and BCT Article 15s

I would. Be open, honest, and upfront about everything regarding UCMJ (leave out the counselings though). It's the adjudicators job to figure out what is important: not yours.

They're not looking for angels but rather guys who can identify past weaknesses, fix it, and display maturity. Naturally there are certain issues that are unwaiverable.

Comment

Originally posted by dva5222 View Post
      Hey all, reMOSd after I got back from BCT, and I need to fill out an sf86. One interesting question asks about any shenanigans regarding UCMJ, well I long story short, I went to sleep during fireguard and blue falcon'd my bay and got an Article 15 sent to Brigade legal, anyways I graduated and flew home before it was read. So, do I need to disclose this? Also, I got 3 counseling statements for random acts of stupidity do I need to disclose those as well?
      If it was never read to you, and no puni$hment imposed, then you didn't get an Article 15. No need to disclose things that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lindy View Post
        I would. Be open, honest, and upfront about everything regarding UCMJ (leave out the counselings though). It's the adjudicators job to figure out what is important: not yours.

They're not looking for angels but rather guys who can identify past weaknesses, fix it, and display maturity. Naturally there are certain issues that are unwaiverable.
        If it wasn't read, there is no UCMJ to disclose.

Comment

Working...
        X