X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help and don't know who to contact

I posted this in another section but I think it may belong here. I graduated AIT on August 3rd and I went to the drill for August where I graduated RSP and was given my unit name. I was not given any other info like the address or phone number. I looked the unit up on the internet and all I found was a facebook page about a inactivation ceremony in 2009. I called my recruiter and he told me he would look into it and get back to me with the info. He never got back with me and now when I call him he doesn't answer or return my calls. I have left him many messages and he never returns my call. I don't want to miss drill in Sept but I don't know when it is or where to go for the drill. And I also checked my les on mypay and it is blank and I wasn't paid for Sept. I don't know who to contact about this other than my recruiter who isn't returning my calls. If anyone could give me some guidance about this situation I would appreciate it.

Re: I need help and don't know who to contact

What is the unit? city? State?

Comment

You could have called just about anyone and I bet eventually get to where you needed to go. Other units, other recruiters, etc etc. Especially since you have your unit name. There is little sympathy for the "I missed drill cuz I sat around waiting for someone to call me" excuse...just an FYI.
      Last edited by SteveLord; September 10th, 2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I agree with Steve. You are a soldier now and need to take the ball by the hand. When I enlisted in the reserve components, I always was brought to my unit and introduced before I started to drill with them. You can call your STARC immediately for assistance.

Comment

I found it! I found a job opening for my unit online with an address and I googled the address and got a phone number. I called the number even though it is Sunday and it's the right number. So I'm going to call tomorrow morning and hopefully I didn't miss this months drill. Thanks for the advice I don't want to use the fact I can't get in touch with my recruiter as an excuse to not get in touch with my unit.

Comment

Working...
          X