Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The BEST possible tool you can have for knowledge on upcoming BCT! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST possible tool you can have for knowledge on upcoming BCT!

I just watched "THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR (From RSP to BCT)" DVD that was packaged in the RSP "Battle Book Extreme". I must say that this 15min DVD is the BEST Possible tool you can have that will answer some if not ALL of your questions or concerns about what to expect at BCT. It follows a few enlisted soldiers from start to finish beginning with reception. There are obviously a few things they don't show but for the most part it can answer a great deal if your like myself and nervous about what's coming.

I suggest asking your recruiter for a copy. i'm trying to find out if i can upload it to youtube...hopefully i can if not get that dvd and ease your fear.

HOOAH!

Re: The BEST possible tool you can have for knowledge on upcoming BCT!

Originally posted by CivilianNYC View Post
    I just watched "THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR (From RSP to BCT)" DVD that was packaged in the RSP "Battle Book Extreme". I must say that this 15min DVD is the BEST Possible tool you can have that will answer some if not ALL of your questions or concerns about what to expect at BCT. It follows a few enlisted soldiers from start to finish beginning with reception. There are obviously a few things they don't show but for the most part it can answer a great deal if your like myself and nervous about what's coming.

I suggest asking your recruiter for a copy. i'm trying to find out if i can upload it to youtube...hopefully i can if not get that dvd and ease your fear.

HOOAH!
    I actually Grap'd a guy that is in that video from way back in the day. He's actually they guy getting in trouble for not disclosing legals issues in the video! ooops!

Comment

Re: The BEST possible tool you can have for knowledge on upcoming BCT!

Yeah it's a really good video.

Comment

Working...
      X