Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no help! Cant find anything or anyone with info...

Ok here is the issue. I've tried Army Study Guide Forums, I've tried contacting the initial sites that offer the courses. Still no responses or info back.

Ok so E-Learning Courses are added to ATRRS and ACE Transcripts. So then why arent the ARKP, ACCP and other Courses not Added to the ACE Transcript? How does one get them added and who does he need to contact?

I have over 150hrs of ARKP course, I want them to count towards retirement and Promotion points.

Thanks

Re: Still no help! Cant find anything or anyone with info...

Have you spoken with your SGT about this issue?

Comment

You should be able to print out a copy of your transcripts, and submit them to your unit admin NCO. After they put them in iPerms, they should show up for promotion points, and be attached to your permanent record.

Comment

Ok well I contacted the STATE EPM Office today. Was told the FEMA counts as points under the CORRESPONDENCE POINTS area. Didnt get much more on the other courses.

I have the following,

ARKP, ACCP, Army E-learning, Signal Courses(through signal school online), FEMA, and some others. When I asked about the ARKP(Army Reserve Knowledge Portal) Certificated "They show hours of work" they didnt know about those.

Anyone?

Comment

Any courses you complete have to be turned into your NCOIC. The bad part of this is according to date of your post, these points will not count on the current list. I'm not 100% sure about the E4 to E5 list is released but I know it's very soon, if not has been released already. If your NCOIC is not helping you, as stated before take them to your admin nco or even your G1 office. Many times in the guard the m-day NCOIC does not have the time to complete everything he/she needs to over the drill weekend. Your admin NCO should be AGR and have plenty of time to input the data but as stated before you have to have copies that you have completed the courses and passed. But always be squared away and move these issues up your chain of command.

Comment

Working...
          X