Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving for BCT soon.any advise/stories?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for BCT soon.any advise/stories?

So i leave for FT.benning on 20110214.
    im kind of nervous,scared,excited and a lil happy to get it done and over with.

anyway....what is your advise?should i really be worried?i hear alot of guys in my drill's saying it was fun and easy.....i dont beleave that at all.
    does time go bye fast?
    im also wondering if i made the right decision.i got a voice in the bacck of my head saying (OHHH SNAP,your screwed now) ....lol

Re: Leaving for BCT soon.any advise/stories?

Keep your mouth closed, and your ears and eyes open you'll be fine. BCT will be an eye opener for you and it will not be easy. However, anything worth having isn't easy. You'll have to work hard for it and it will be the most rewarding experience of your life; Well short of marriage, child birth, or becoming a "grandpa".

Good luck your feelings are normal enjoy the roller coaster ride!

Comment

Make sure to refer yourself in 3rd person as "Apple Monkey"

Comment

plz dont do it will make you a target.Shame you phantom for telling him that lol.just learn reporting statement and stay under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Make sure to refer yourself in 3rd person as "Apple Monkey"
          so i should say something like.
          THIS RECRUIT NEEDS TO GO **** DRILL SGT.

then after saying that should i touch his hat?

sounds like a good plan to me...not lol...
          im not retarded......well maybe a lil..i should of picked 25b instead of 25u ...i hate radio's .i was thinking it was something to do with computers

Comment

25U transfers into some solid job oppurtunities on the civilian side with the technical work / security clearance you get. Should take a look into it.

Comment

i have a lil bit.i picked it because im really good with computers and electronics.and i didnt want to pick something i couldnt use in the civilian world.

so is basic training really as bad as i think its going to be?and im kind of worried i wont be able to pass the final PT test.
              right now i can run 2 miles in about 16:30-17 min
              35 pushups
              32 situps

i kinda stopped working out this month cause i think i was overdoing it.i worked out everyday.

Comment

Working...
              X