X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper School

Is it possible for an Officer in the Army National Guard to attend sniper school? If so how difficult is it obtain a slot? Thanks

Re: Sniper School

The ARNG has a sniper school in Little Rock, Arkansas and my unit routinely sends Soldiers to the course and has no problems getting school seats. I do not know about an Officer attending the course, but I do not see how that would make any difference. The course is available for anyone who is in the duty position of a sniper.

Comment

Re: Sniper School

Originally posted by SaindonPT View Post
      The ARNG has a sniper school in Little Rock, Arkansas and my unit routinely sends Soldiers to the course and has no problems getting school seats. I do not know about an Officer attending the course, but I do not see how that would make any difference. The course is available for anyone who is in the duty position of a sniper.
      The stars, planets, and moons have to align for an Officer to get to go to Sniper School. Does anyone even know if SF Officers get an opportunity to attend Sniper School?

It's definitely Hooah! but if you're a sniper, you're probably not doing what is required of an officer.

Comment

Working...
      X