X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaboration

My name is Connor McCaughey, I am currently an MSIV cadet at the University of Vermont, and plan on graduating and commissioning in May. I am trying to get in touch with a young officer (CPT and below in terms of rank) in order to discuss his/her job, training, and any personal or professional challenges you may have faced thus far. My email address is connor.mccaughey@castleton.edu. Please let me know if you would be willing to help. Thanks.

Re: Collaboration

Originally posted by cbm02080 View Post
    My name is Connor McCaughey, I am currently an MSIV cadet at the University of Vermont, and plan on graduating and commissioning in May. I am trying to get in touch with a young officer (CPT and below in terms of rank) in order to discuss his/her job, training, and any personal or professional challenges you may have faced thus far. My email address is connor.mccaughey@castleton.edu. Please let me know if you would be willing to help. Thanks.
    It's going to depend on what branch you want or are going to get when you commission.. But you can email or PM me and I can give you background on the ones I've been through... Armor, QM, Logistics.

Comment

Working...
    X