X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airborne School/Air Assault School/ Ranger School

I usually get anywhere from 325 to 355 on my PT score, land nav is good but will get better when I go thru Infantry school. If I keep submitting 4187s do you think my uppers will get tired of seeing them and send me? What else would I have to prove?

Comment

Originally posted by hummelgw81
      I usually get anywhere from 325 to 355 on my PT score, land nav is good but will get better when I go thru Infantry school. If I keep submitting 4187s do you think my uppers will get tired of seeing them and send me? What else would I have to prove?

go online with ATARS (forget abbrev) and look for slots, dates, etc yourself. Present them to your CoC and say I want to goto school at this date for this slot. Their is a forum about it on here, have to search for it though. That could help get you into the slot doing some of the foot work

Comment

Thanx alot sgt bart. I will get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guard dog 777
          How can one go to any of these schools in the title as a new 2LT?

Do you have to be Infantry to go to Ranger School?

As KMANinTX said, try to come to our unit if it is really important to you. 1-143 IN (ABN), the new Airborne Infantry Battalion in Texas. They are requiring ALL officers and NCO's to be tabbed so, no, you don't have to be Infantry (I am a Medical Service officer). Just waiting my turn to get a slot to the school. Join this unit and you WILL go. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
            This is all just great infomation, reads like a exciting Clancy Novel, cant wait for the next chapter.
            what's up cherry, how ya been?

Comment

Working...
            X