X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych waiver needed for criminal history

My Moral waiver was approved, but the doctor at meps says I need a medical waiver for my criminal history. Even though I passed the psych consult, Can anyone tell me why this would be? And what are the chances of a psych waiver being approved?? I just don't understand the why I would need a psych waiver other then stupid descions growing up I have no history of any mental problems?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Re: Psych waiver needed for criminal history

Originally posted by rbm4 View Post
    My Moral waiver was approved, but the doctor at meps says I need a medical waiver for my criminal history. Even though I passed the psych consult, Can anyone tell me why this would be? And what are the chances of a psych waiver being approved?? I just don't understand the why I would need a psych waiver other then stupid descions growing up I have no history of any mental problems?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Whats on your criminal history?? Be specific.

Comment

Dui,minor in consumption of alcohol and possession of marijuana, I. Made a lot of mistakes in my pass but all of that is behind me, I no longer drink or even come close to mary jane and I am trying to move foward with my life, but actions speak louder then words. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Comment

Originally posted by rbm4 View Post
        Dui,minor in consumption of alcohol and possession of marijuana, I. Made a lot of mistakes in my pass but all of that is behind me, I no longer drink or even come close to mary jane and I am trying to move foward with my life, but actions speak louder then words. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
        Multiple incidents of substance abuse can trigger things like this. I would imagine you also answered yes to smoking marijuana...how many times did you tell them you smoked?

Comment

I have actually only smoked, 3 times and it was I n the same week it was also the same week I was caught.

Comment

Working...
          X