Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with aplication

Hello, My name is Diego and i want to get some anwsers to some questions

First im a senior in high school with a 3.7 gpa and a 85 in the ASFVAB i finished the physical and passed it with the only problem is that i had a fatty tissue removed due to cosmic surgery in my right pectoral now i lived my entire life in mexico until i turned 18 and i moved back to USA i was born in texas and ATM i need the pathologic report for the tissue removed in order to get enlisted , now the problem is that i need to get the pathologic result myself my family cant get it for me because i have to sign it and take it with an official identification of me , in person , in the hospital .
    Now the question
    Would that affect my recruitment ? i was going to have a job in company 15 b in aircraft power plant repairer how or what do i do from here ?

Second question i would like to see all the jobs available for me can i ask for that from the recruiter?

Third question , i want to study Mechanical engineering in stanford but i live in texas what can i do ?

Forth and final question what do i have to say with my counselor in order to get all the details and all i want from the national guard ( i want to study a bachelors and a masters degree and maybe a phd, and have a balance in family and friends and my working life)

First of all thank you for reading and i hope my questions can get anwsered !
Working...
X