X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASVAB GT section help!

My goal in getting into the Guard is to become an aviator. I need to get at least a 110 on the GT section of the test.

In my studies I have realized one thing: I **** at math! I'm 28, so it's been about 10 years since I've had a math class. I can do pretty well on the Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension sections. That Arithmetic Reasoning one is killing me though.

1. How hard is it to get the 110?

2. What can I do to get better on the Arithmetic section?

Re: ASVAB GT section help!

Originally posted by chickflix View Post
    My goal in getting into the Guard is to become an aviator. I need to get at least a 110 on the GT section of the test.

In my studies I have realized one thing: I **** at math! I'm 28, so it's been about 10 years since I've had a math class. I can do pretty well on the Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension sections. That Arithmetic Reasoning one is killing me though.

1. How hard is it to get the 110?

2. What can I do to get better on the Arithmetic section?

Question 1: Depends on you.

Question 2: Study.

I am not being sarcastic either. When I enlisted in February I was 20 years out from ANY math class and only had gone as high as pre-algebra in high school. So I bought a couple 'For Dummies' books and studied the portions that seems to be mostly covered on the ASVAB (looking at any ASVAB practice test will give you an idea).

My GT was well over 110.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
    X