X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiver has to go to the pentagon

Talked to my recruiter and I asked about the GEMR. He said that it is just a waiting game right now and that it is awaiting NGB at the Pentagon. I thought the NGB was in Virginia. Why would it have to go to the pentagon? Does that take longer?

Well the recruiter said Washington and the Pentagon, so that is why I was confused.

To be honest, I have no idea why it has to go there. It is a RE-3 JGA waiver, I just assumed it would go to the NGB, but apparently not.
    Last edited by bblair51; October 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM.

Re: waiver has to go to the pentagon

The Pentagon is in Virginia.

Of course it's going to take longer. Depending on who is reviewing your paperwork and also what the paperwork is about. Could be instantly to months. If you feel comfortable, tell us why it is going to DC/Pentagon and someone can give you a reasonable timelines.
    Last edited by Mr_Loki; October 18th, 2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I am not seeing my post anymore, so I will just reply this way. I had re-3 JGA from getting discharged during basic training back in 2003. No idea why it has to go to the Pentagon instead of just the NGB.

Comment

For future references, stop editing your orginal post. It doesnt show it as an update so people will not see it when they are looking for new updated threads. Just post a reply.

Comment

Working...
        X