Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to get a medical clearance to join.

i go for a doctors appointment on wednesday for a physical and I'm trying to get a clearance cause i got diagnosed with migraines and i have never had them in my life how would i go about talking to my new doctor about it? is there any type of test they can give me or something cause my last doctor ***** and didn't know what he was talking about the only headache i had was when i had a sinus infection. I'm trying to join but i need to get cleared from my new doctor but don't know what to do.

Re: trying to get a medical clearance to join.

Just curious - if you have never had migraines why did you say you did on the clearance paperwork? Just because that one doctor said you did?

Comment

lol...yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing. Why would a doctor diagnose you with something like that if you've never had a migraine?

Comment

Sort of off topic but do you guys and gals think people are sometimes too honest with their paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
          Sort of off topic but do you guys and gals think people are sometimes too honest with their paperwork?
          Yes, TMI at times that would have been a non-event if they did not mention it. For example, my brother wore a donkey costume that had a 24-inch pe nis and I peed on myself for laughing so hard now I need a waiver.

Comment

Not sure that metaphor was appropriate but until another is thought of, it will be accepted.

Comment

Working...
            X