X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the military accept you

Will the national guard/military accept you if you are on mood stabilizers?

Re: will the military accept you

well, im going to meps next week, and my recruiter told me that its always best to be off of them. He said that if they find out that You're on them, they like do a full on investigation on why you are taking them and it's just a downhill spiral from there...im supposed to be taking 7 head meds everyday and i havent been for a while now, and im perfectly fine...but just remember that they will always blow everything out of porportion at MEPS, or at least according to my recruiter.

Comment

Acording to the regulations Depressive disorder not otherwise specified (311), or unspecified mood disorder (296.90) are both a disqualification from enlistment. If you are undergoing treatment for these conditions, to include medication, then you are not eligible for enlistment.

Comment

I have a herniated disc, diagnosed in 2007 due to a mild pain in my lower back, i visited the chiropractor a few times, its been two years without the need of him. I was recomended to excersie and well i can lift 40+ lbs. Will i be able to join the guard? how long usually takes to get an answer from their doctors if i go ahead and get pre-screened? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by edcruz81 View Post
          I have a herniated disc, diagnosed in 2007 due to a mild pain in my lower back, i visited the chiropractor a few times, its been two years without the need of him. I was recomended to excersie and well i can lift 40+ lbs. Will i be able to join the guard? how long usually takes to get an answer from their doctors if i go ahead and get pre-screened? Thank you in advance.
          Please create your own thread as opposed to digging up an old one and hijacking it. You'll get better responses this way.

Comment

Working...
          X