X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meps dq over a year ago

so i went to meps on 20100505 and i was dqd for weight they gave me until sept 2010 to lose the weight and retry so after my son being born and everything that comes with it ive lost the weight that ive needed im in regulations now and i went to a recruiter and he said that i would have to wait until september of this year to be able to go to meps again..i talked to the liason at meps and he said my recruiter would have my info and all my recruiter told me is that i had to wait until september to redo meps..anyone have any insight on why they might be making me wait even though its been like 8 months.

Re: meps dq over a year ago

My first instinct from what you said is that you just had a child, and you must wait a mandatory 6 month period before you are allowed to enlist.

Alternatively;

There are several states that have already made their recruiting goals for the year, and are unable to recruit any more soldiers. The new fiscal year for the military begins in October, an alternate theory is that you may be in one of the states that are above their recruiting levels. If that is the case, then your recruiter may be having you wait until September so that you are ready when the new fiscal year begins. That is just my $.02, your best answer would come from your recruiter. These guys are there to work with you, don't be afraid to ask them questions.
    Last edited by SFC_Wilson; July 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Re: meps dq over a year ago

Originally posted by rydek10 View Post
      so i went to meps on 20100505 and i was dqd for weight they gave me until sept 2010 to lose the weight and retry so after my son being born and everything that comes with it ive lost the weight that ive needed im in regulations now and i went to a recruiter and he said that i would have to wait until september of this year to be able to go to meps again..i talked to the liason at meps and he said my recruiter would have my info and all my recruiter told me is that i had to wait until september to redo meps..anyone have any insight on why they might be making me wait even though its been like 8 months.
      Learn how to write.

Comment

Working...
      X