X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about waiver in progress

Well I check in with my recruiter once a week every Wednesday. I went in today and talked with him for a little bit about my waiver, and while I was there he got an email about me today. He said all it said was that my waiver was submitted. He couldn't elaborate on it anymore and said he had no clue what it meant. My waiver was submitted 6 weeks ago yesterday in the state of Indiana and it is a medical waiver. If anyone might have a clue what; my waiver was submitted means, I would greatly appreciate knowing. In advance thank you for all the responses!!!!!

Re: question about waiver in progress

Can anybody help me out with this?

Comment

Re: question about waiver in progress

Well, I think it means exactly what it says. The government and all it's bureaucracy are not known for its expediency. More than likely your waver was stuck to the bottom of the pile and just recently came to the top and was put into the system. Medical waivers are getting harder and harder to get now since the National Guard is full strength and all the federal cut backs that are going on. Some guys have had to wait six months to a year to join, just be patient and check back with your recruiter every other week or so.
      Last edited by TsuDeltaChi; March 19th, 2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X