Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEPS anxiety

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
    I am curious as to what the final doctor interview like? Are they recapping everything you just went over and talked about?
    Uneventful. The head doc may not even make eye contact with you while he/she asks you simple questions like have you ever had any surgeries, broken bones or are you allergic to anything etc. This is not the time to try to recall a bad reaction to a bee sting you had when you were 12 years old. The doc is basically just looking through your packet to see if any "no go" boxes were checked off. If everything is okay you'll be in there for five minutes tops and be sent on your way.

Comment

My final interview went like this, I walked in sat down, he said congrats yous healthy enouph to serve are country shook hands stood up walked out simple.

Comment

If it makes you feel better, when I woke up @ 4 am to do MEPs for the day I threw up because I was THAT nervous because a lot was riding on my passing that day Just ask away any questions and look up on the forums, a lot about MEPs on the board.

Comment

Working...
        X