X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a Recruiter

HI i was told that the army is not accepting re 3 waiver anymore i call a Recruiter and he told me i am plain out of luck. Then i called another recruiter and he told me they are. so what is it are they or not. I live in INDIANA I really want to get back in to fulfill my dream i had some family issues that i had to come back home and deal with. i am willing to do anything that i have to do to get back in and sever again so can some one please tell me are they or not
    Last edited by SFC_Wilson; July 24th, 2011, 10:17 PM.

Re: For a Recruiter

Originally posted by PFCJOSHUA View Post
    HI i was told that the army is not accepting re 3 waiver anymore i call a Recruiter and he told me i am **** out of luck. Then i called another recruiter and he told me they are. so what is it are they or not. I live in INDIANA I really want to get back in to fulfill my dream i had some family issues that i had to come back home and deal with. i am willing to do anything that i have to do to get back in and sever again so can some one please tell me are they or not
    If a certain recruiter told you that they are, then what did he tell you your next step was?

Comment

I've dealt with the same thing. From what i've experience, some recruiters just dont want to deal with it. Just keep pushing. Keep going intill you find a recruiter willing to do the work. I'm 2 years deep. finaly now getting somewhere.

Comment

R they accepting RE-4 waivers?!

Comment

Originally posted by romeroar7 View Post
          R they accepting RE-4 waivers?!
          NO RE-4's & NO less than honorable discharges

Comment

Working...
          X