X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin waiver time frame

Well i passed the initial physical to get my waiver sent to the approving authority and I was just wondering if anyone has a close approximation as to when and how long it would take for either a yay or nay on the waiver. It is an admin waiver for re code 2b sep code jkn from air force i've been out for over 3 years and the recruiter has packet ready and said it should be a no higher then state level of approval since I already have the unit and job already dictated to me. I've heard as quick as 2 weeks but I know the military motto hurry up and wait. I'm just wondering because job so i can get it settled as i have to go back to basic because of new army regulation which i wouldn't mind doing again. Also the unit im going to is deploying in the latter half of this year and 11b is going to be 4 months. But back to the subject at hand any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.
    Geoff. S.

Re: Admin waiver time frame

I don't know about admin waivers but my vision waiver took 6 months to get approved. And that was after dealing with recruiters for 6 years before I found someone who would submit the waiver.

Comment

My medical waiver took about two hours. Others have taken longer. No one can predict when or if.

Comment

im hoping that it doesnt take too long my recruiter was giving me an optimistic time frame of about a week. Which makes me happy and im extremely grateful because he has helped me out so much he is truly one of the greatest recruiters i've met.

Comment

Working...
        X