X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP pay

How long does it usually take for RSP pay to be processed?
    After my first drill, the pay came strangely quick, just barely a week passed when a check arrived.
    The RSP cadre I spoke with all said the pay should be received the first 15th of each month, but I still haven't received pay for my most recent training weekend [on December 10].

Normally I wouldn't worry too much about something like this but certain personal matters etc. etc.

Re: RSP pay

Originally posted by BRNKNG View Post
    How long does it usually take for RSP pay to be processed?
    After my first drill, the pay came strangely quick, just barely a week passed when a check arrived.
    The RSP cadre I spoke with all said the pay should be received the first 15th of each month, but I still haven't received pay for my most recent training weekend [on December 10].

Normally I wouldn't worry too much about something like this but certain personal matters etc. etc.
    The 1st and 15th is only for active duty pay. So when you are in Basic, you will get paid on the 1st and 15th. Drill weekend pay usually is received 10 days after drill if it is imput in the system promptly. If you have a mypay account you can usually see a statment 5 days after drill.

Comment

Sometimes things can get caught up. Not sure how and not sure why, but drill pay can be affected by many things. The website being down or needing maintenance, something wasn't turned in, or just general issues.

Comment

If you haven't done so yet, go to maypay.gov and set up your account. Once logged in, you'll be able to see if the pay is scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          If you haven't done so yet, go to maypay.gov and set up your account. Once logged in, you'll be able to see if the pay is scheduled.
          remove "maypay" insert "mypay"

Comment

lol...it's the new and improved pay system.

Comment

ha...maypay would probably be more accurate though.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                ha...maypay would probably be more accurate though.
                Heheh nice one!
                I went to the MyPay site and got everything set up.

Comment

Working...
                X