X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing RSP???

i missed the blue phase of my rsp, am i going to get in trouble for this somehow???

Re: missing rsp???

If they didn't know where you were or did not excuse you then yes, you'll probably get in some trouble.

Comment

We should sticky some of these RSP threads, this is like the fifth time I've seen this questions asked.

Comment

Out of curiosity; do they get paid for attending RSP?

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          Out of curiosity; do they get paid for attending RSP?
          Yes they do. Just like every other military function.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
            Yes they do. Just like every other military function.
            Ok that is AWOL

Comment

Always stay in contact with your RSP NCO......most of the time they can work with you.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                Always stay in contact with your RSP NCO......most of the time they can work with you.
                I know you're new to the board and wanting to help, but you are bringing up many dead threads.

In addition, it would help if you listed your qualifications/experience in your signature block so that those listening to your advice know your experience.
                Last edited by HR NCO; October 21st, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HR NCO View Post
                  I know you're new to the board and wanting to help, but you are bringing up many dead threads.
                  He was on a rampage earlier. Woke up about 40 from the grave in a 30 minute period or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
                    He was on a rampage earlier. Woke up about 40 from the grave in a 30 minute period or so.
                    Lol...yeah, just finally decided to say something.

Comment

Yeah you're probably going to get in 'trouble'. Honestly, whatever they do doesn't really matter since RSP is completely for your benefit. It's to get you physically and mentally ready for BCT/AIT. You need to do everything you can to attend drills, it's not just some job you can decide not to show up to, and ESPECIALLY Blue Phase, this is one of the last drills if not THE last drill you have before you actually ship, you definitely didn't pick a good drill to miss.

Comment

Ok, there really needs to be a "cadet" avatar because although they have the pay grade of E5, they should not have the SGT avatar. They are in no way an NCO.

Comment

Haven't heard anyone disagree with it until now; i'll fix it Sgt

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStarSoldier View Post
                            Haven't heard anyone disagree with it until now; i'll fix it Sgt
                            Thanks...it just kind of through me for a loop earlier. I was like, "when did he make E5" since I know you've been on here for quite a while, then I realized it was for SMP.

Comment

Yeah, I was actually supposed to go for an E5 board but it got rescheduled--for four months--and then I got contracted -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X