Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First/Last Drill Combined...Questions.

Hey guys, I'm just curious so I thought I'd ask on here, but I have my first and last drill on 20110520. I was wondering exactly how the weekend would be broken down; if I would do Red Phase stuff the first day and Blue Phase the second, or whether or not it'd be one or the other all weekend. I'm assuming Blue Phase would take precedence over Red, but that's just me. Any info/experience is appreciated. Thanks guys!

By the way, I ship out for Ft. Benning 20110607. MOS: 15Q.

Re: First/Last Drill Combined...Questions.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have my first and last RSP this weekend. From what I gather, we do Red Phase the first day, then Blue Phase the next, which is just getting all of our paperwork ready and typing up any loose ends. If someone has more information, I'm also interested in knowing.

Comment

I had my first and last drill combined. The first day I did the PT test along with some practice of drill formations. After a couple hours of all that I went into a room with the other Red Phase and did some paperwork. The next day while Red Phase were going over slideshows, I was meeting with Blue Phase to finalize paperwork before I went. That was it for the two days. It could have been much harder, but our RSP unit was in a competition and most weren't even there with us.

Comment

House, It sounds like you lucked out for your RSP as it was easy.... Im excited/Terrified for this weekend lol... I just want military life to start already.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I talked to a few members of the Cadre in charge of my RSP, and they told me I'd be totally in Blue Phase, so we'll see. Drill is in a week, so I guess I'll find out. I'll be sure to post the experience afterward, just in case others like me come along in search of answers haha.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X