X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform

Are you issued a Uniform in the RSP program? In addition do you take anything issued if this will in fact occur like Uniform, Book bag etc with you to BCT when you ship or will Fresh Uniforms etc be given?

Re: Uniform

Depending on how long you will be at RSP before you ship you may or may not be issued a uniform. Also, you may be issued a RSP PT uniform that is different from the IPFU. You will not take the uniform that was issued to you when you leave for Basic.

Comment

Depending on how long you are in RSP you should be issued a uniform. If you are it does not go with you to BCT, it is turned back to your RSP before you ship. You are issued a full normal uniform issue at BCT. I have not yet been through the process, but I am told that when you return from BCT/AIT you get that uniform back from your RSP again, giving you one uniform more than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
        Depending on how long you will be at RSP before you ship you may or may not be issued a uniform. Also, you may be issued a RSP PT uniform that is different from the IPFU. You will not take the uniform that was issued to you when you leave for Basic.
        The RSP PT uniform is hot.........I sport that thing every chance I get.

Comment

Hmmm....this...
          Originally posted by PALINATHAS View Post
          Depending on how long you are in RSP you should be issued a uniform. If you are it does not go with you to BCT, it is turned back to your RSP before you ship. You are issued a full normal uniform issue at BCT. I have not yet been through the process, but I am told that when you return from BCT/AIT you get that uniform back from your RSP again, giving you one uniform more than normal.
          looks strangely familiar to this...

Comment

What can I say, great minds think alike! I think I took too long posting and you beat me to the punch......

Comment

Hmmm....this...

looks strangely familiar to this...
              Plagarizing on forums without proper APA format citations is a crime

Comment

You'll have to wait to prosecute, I don't go on Federal Orders until next month...<G>

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
                  Plagarizing on forums without proper APA format citations is a crime
                  You know...the funny thing is I've been writing so many papers lately that I seriously was thinking, "hey, where's the MLS "works cited" page"

Comment

You guys are a Plethora of information & knowledge .... I hope my entire Military experience is filled with instant help from my comrades like this!
                    Thanks for the replies, And i leave Mid Aug for BCT/AIT and my First RSP is in May

Comment

Originally posted by CivilianNYC View Post
                      You guys are a Plethora of information & knowledge .... I hope my entire Military experience is filled with instant help from my comrades like this!
                      Thanks for the replies, And i leave Mid Aug for BCT/AIT and my First RSP is in May
                      Soon your instant help won't feel like help. Have fun with it, RSP is full of quality NCOs

Comment

Good Luck!
                        Last edited by firerescue865; July 13th, 2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X