Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sick

Isn't today only Wednesday?

Doesn't drill start on Friday?

Why are you making plans NOW to skip when you could be FINE in 2 days? (but should go regardless)

Comment

Go to drill, goodness. What is this Army coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
        Go to drill, goodness. What is this Army coming to?
        XBOX GENERATION! GRRRR lololol

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
          I was thinking the same thing; the word 'coddled' comes to mind.

When I was young (a loooong time ago) unless I was bleeding profusely, had broken a bone or was on FIRE, I was told to 'rub some dirt on it' and get over it! LOL

Comment

I dont play video games, thanks for that note of totally incompetant info though

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianSoldier View Post
              I dont play video games, thanks for that note of totally incompetant info though
              You spelled 'incompetent' wrong.

Comment

Get your sick lazy rear in bed and sleep, whenever I had the flu, I wouldnt think of doing anything but puking/crapping or freezing to death, yet you still blabber on. Go to the doctor and quit blaming the economy, there are free clinics. You said this conversation was over, yet you still type. Get over your Drama Queen self and go to drill like you said you would. Its been clearly stated what would happen, could happen and how to handle this situation, but somehow its gone on for 4 pages of nonsense. Get over yourself, its not about you, its about the mission, and what role you play in it, you can play hurt, but you cant play injured.. Which one are you? Dont Reply, just do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianSoldier
                  I dont appreciate the way you are talking to me, this conversation is over.
                  What the ****? Even on the internet there is a extended courtesy that exists.

You don't end conversations with a NCO or with a Moderator, they end it with you. You wanted advice and input and we gave it to you. Post one more crude statement regarding the advice that is given to you and I will guarantee that you don't get the help you want.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianSoldier
                    If my cadre tell me that I am too ill to come in, I am going to listen to them, not someone on the internet
                    Yet you started your quest for advice here? This happens to be the best, if not one of the only, sources of real information on the National Guard that can benefit new guys such as yourself.

But given the evidence, you've practically labeled yourself a shammer already. Honestly, since I was the first one to see your post...I knew full well the comments that would be coming after my own. I gladly stepped aside. No one is insulting you. They're telling you information for your own good.

When you get to boot camp and want to go to sick call to see a medic...you better be carrying your own head. Otherwise, it's a few pills or cheap cough syrup and you're on your way. When you are deployed, the absence of even just 1 soldier can affect more than you think.
                    Last edited by SteveLord; April 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Right below this post is probably the best advice ever given.

Comment

Working...
                      X